This policy sets out how ITG uses and protects any information that you give ITG when you use this website.
ITG is committed to ensuring that your is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement. You can rest assured that our site is safe to use it is certified as secure through its GeoTrust SSL Certificate.
ITG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 27/03/2018 - updates will be made over the next month.
We do not at any time store any credit card details, online bookings are made by PayPal telephone bookings by PayPal Virtual Terminal, no card details are collected or stored by ITG.
Information we collect about you
We may collect the following information if you register your interest or book on our courses through the website:
- Contact Information
- Age (only if you are completing a regulated qualification)
- Email Address
- Prior Learning Information
- Billing information
- IP address
- Geographic location
When completing an enquiry form through this website your data is directed to a secure server and not via email making it more secure. However it is important for you to make sure that you maintain the security on your computer when using the internet by updates and alerts, use of a reputable antir-virus/malware software and by taking care when installing plug-ins.
Why we need the information and how it is used
- To provide you with quotes and information requested by you
- To provide you with information about other courses that may interest you
- To let you know of changes to regulations that may affect you
- To provide the services to enable us to fullfil a contract between you and us (courses/qualifications)
- To contact you about our services and new courses available
- To provide you with booking information
- To be able to assist you with queries regarding your qualifications
- For Internal and External Quality Assurance
Where do we store data
- Data relating to enquiries and all teaching/ assessing and IQA qualifications including FPOS and FROS is stored on secure servers in the EU.
- Data relating to First Aid at Work qualifications only is stored in the EU/US on secure GDPR compliant services with Privacy Shield.
- Any other data is stored on our secure server for the duration of your qualification.
Who we share your data with
We only share data if necessary for certification purposes or to provide you with information about our sister company at your request.
The sharing of data is limited to:-
- Training Qualifications UK - To provide regulated certificates for Teaching/Assessing and Verifying qualifications.
- Pearson Edexcel - To provide you with regulated certificates for the BTEC Level 4 Extended Certificate in First Person on Scene (RQF).
- Futurequals - To provide you with regulated certificates for the Level 3 Certificate for First Responder on Scene (RQF).
- ProTrainings Europe Limited - To provide certification for First Aid at Work Qualifications.
- ProTrainings Europe Limited - To provide you with online training for First Aid at Work and Pet First Aid Qualifications.
- ITG Supplies Limited - To provide you with quotes or information about first aid equipment - only upon request.
Updating or Correcting Information
Requests for updating or correcting information can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we hold the information for
We are obliged to keep information relating to regulated qualifications for seven years, this information will include:-
- Your name
- The date of your qualification
- Your certificate number(s)
- Course paperwork
All other information with the exception of invoices/billing, can be removed from our systems at your request by email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, pleease contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liz Sleightholm on 01206 805380