We do require a deposit of 50% of the course cost upon booking for first aid instructor courses, once we have received your deposit you will be sent a confirmation letter and can register for your online first aid pre-course learning.
Please note that we have limited spaces available on our courses and that this deposit is non-refundable so please ensure that you are available to attend before booking.
Distance or online course full payment is due upon booking. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or by credit/debit card. Late bookings on all courses IE bookings taken within 7 days of the course commencement must be accompanied by full payment or if agreed with ITG an official purchase order.
When we have received your deposit or full payment your place is booked, please note that all deposits or initial payments are non refundable so please ensure that you are able to attend (please see cancellation and transfer terms below)Our tutors endeavor to mark all work submitted as quickly as possible however you must allow up to 48 hours for your online assessments to be marked.
We provide 6 months access to the VLE for AET courses this can be extended to 9 months under certain circumstances, however, should you wish to extend after the 9 month period you may incur an additional fee of £50.00 + VAT per month.
Micro-teach days for Distance courses are subject to the same terms and conditions as our classroom courses, we provide as much flexibility as possible for you to complete the micro-teach however please make sure that you attend the date you have booked as we reserve the right to charge a £50.00 + VAT re-booking fee if you fail to attend the booked date.
If you cancel your course booking or request to be moved to a course at a later date with more than 14 working days before the course you may move to a course at a later date, but no refunds will be given.
ITG reserve the right to charge a £100.00 administration charge for re-booking onto a later course. If you cancel your booking, or request a transfer to another course, within 14 days of the course start date a cancellation fee will be levied to offset costs of you taking a space on another course and the unfilled space on the course you originally booked.
The fee to transfer you will be £150.00 and is subject to availability on a future course. Failure to attend the course or any part of the course without notifying us by e-mail ( confirmed by ITG) at least 7 days prior to the course start date will result in no qualification being issued, no transfer being offered and no refund will be given.
If you cannot attend the course for just reasons we will make arrangements for you to attend another course at a later date subject to availability, or you may send an alternative candidate to attend the course, this is at the discretion of ITG and will be subject to the substitute candidate requiring the same training or additional fees may be incurred, no refunds will be given.
Certification will remain the property of ITG until the course fees have been paid in full. certifications will be issued after the course assignments have been completed and posted to us and have been successfully verified.
Although we have never cancelled a course- circumstances outside our control may force us to do so, in this instance ITG reserves the right to cancel a course and in this case will make every reasonable effort to re-arrange training to suit everyone concerned. No refunds will be due and all learners will be offered an alternative date for their training.
Learners who are completing the Distance/Online AET course must have completed all of their work and received a pass mark by the tutors and attend the micro-teach day within 3 months of receiving their login information. All theory work must be completed prior to attending the micro-teach day (this includes the completed session plan and form B of the practical pack), all pages of the practical pack must be completed while at the training centre to achieve certification.
Failure to attend the course or any part of the course without notifying us in writing at least 10 days prior to the course start date will result in no qualification being issued and no refund will be given. If you would like more information please e-mail us at the above address or call us on 01206 805380
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ITG’s prior written consent
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We do not at any time store any credit card details, online bookings are made by PayPal