We do require a deposit of 50% of the course cost upon booking for first aid instructor courses, once we have received your deposit you will be sent a confirmation letter and can register for your online first aid pre course learning.
Please note that we have limited spaces available on our courses and that this deposit is non-refundable so please ensure that you are available for the course.
To secure your place on a Level 3 Award in Education and Training Classroom course and to start your Level 3 Award in Education and Training Classroom course
Distance course full payment is due upon booking. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or by credit/debit card. Late bookings on all courses IE bookings taken within 7 days of the course commencement must be accompanied by full payment or if agreed with ITG an official purchase order.
When we have received your deposit or full payment your place is booked, please note that all deposits or initial payments are non refundable so please ensure that you are able to attend (please see cancellation and transfer terms below)Our tutors endeavor to mark all work submitted as quickly as possible however you must allow up to 48 hours for your online assessments to be marked.
We provide 3 months access to the VLE for AET courses this can be extended to 6 months under certain circumstances, however to extend after the 6 month period will incur a fee of £50.00 + VAT per month.
Micro-teach days for Distance courses are subject to the same terms and conditions as our classroom courses, we provide as much flexibility as possible for you to complete the micro-teach however please make sure that you attend the date you have booked as we reserve the right to charge a £50.00 + VAT re-booking fee if you fail to attend the booked date.
If you cancel your course booking or request to be moved to a course at a later date with more than 14 working days before the course you may move to a course at a later date, but no refunds will be given.
ITG reserve the right to charge a £100.00 administration charge for re-booking onto a later course. If you cancel your booking, or request a transfer to another course, within 14 days of the course start date a cancellation fee will be levied to offset costs of you taking a space on another course and the unfilled space on the course you originally booked.
The fee to transfer you will be £150.00 and is subject to availability on a future course. Failure to attend the course or any part of the course without notifying us by e-mail ( confirmed by ITG) at least 7 days prior to the course start date will result in no qualification being issued, no transfer being offered and no refund will be given. If you cannot attend the course for just reasons we will make arrangements for you to attend another course at a later date subject to availability, or you may send an alternative candidate to attend the course, this is at the discretion of ITG and will be subject to the substitute candidate requiring the same training or additional fees may be incurred, no refunds will be given.
Certification will remain the property of ITG until the course fees have been paid in full. certifications will be issued after the course assignments have been completed and posted to us and have been successfully verified.
Although we have never cancelled a course- circumstances outside our control may force us to do so, in this instance ITG reserves the right to cancel a course and in this case will make every reasonable effort to re-arrange training to suit everyone concerned.
Learners who are completing the Distance/Online AET course must have completed all of their work and received a pass mark by the tutors and attend the micro-teach day within 3 months of receiving their login information. All theory work must be completed prior to attending the micro-teach day (this includes the completed session plan and form B of the practical pack), all pages of the practical pack must be completed while at the training centre to achieve certification.
Failure to attend the course or any part of the course without notifying us in writing at least 10 days prior to the course start date will result in no qualification being issued and no refund will be given. If you would like more information please e-mail us at the above address or call us on 01206 805380
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ITG’s prior written consent
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This policy sets out how ITG uses and protects any information that you give ITG when you use this web site.
ITG is committed to ensuring that your is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
ITG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01/07/2008
We do not at any time store any credit card details.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title•
contact information including e-mail address
• demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail
• We may use the information to customise the web site according to your interests. Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we may collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better web site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site. Links to other web sites Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the web site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at email@example.com
We are approved to deliver training through ELCAS for service men and women, to learn more about how you can receive
To logon to your ProTrainings Courses please click here
For information and prices for first aid equipment click here
To find out what our customers have to say about our training, please click here